The Responsible Home Warranty
When you purchase a home from Walnut Ridge Homes, you are purchasing a home from a builder member of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty* (2-10 HBW*). This means that we, your builder, are providing you with the best new home warranty coverage available.
Our home warranty provides risk reduction, increases the resale value of your home and can even save money after closing when something unexpected or unforeseen could happen. The 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty program provides your home with limited warranty coverage from frame to foundation and interior systems to exterior finish.
In order to be a member of the 2-10 HBW Program, Walnut Ridge Homes had to apply for membership, underwent strict underwriting guidelines and agree to abide by the terms of the program agreement. 2-10 HBW is recognized for high-quality standards in the building industry through careful inspections not only of the builder’s work, but also that of subcontractors.
- 10 full years of structural defect coverage for load bearing components.
- 2 full years of systems surety coverage against defects in wiring, piping and ductwork in electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, ventilating and mechanical systems.
- 1 full year of surety coverage against defects in workmanship and materials.
You will also be provided a Home Maintenance Manual designed to smoothly guide you through many of the important details involved with properly maintaining your new home. It includes:
- A Before the Move Checklist
- An After the Move Checklist
- Appliance and systems catalog
- Home maintenance repair contractors
- Maintenance Calendar
- Outside the Home Maintenance
- Inside the Home Maintenance
Note: This web site is not your warranty and is not part of your warranty.